Thursday, October 4, 2012

Where has the time gone?

Hello bloggers,
Thanks for stopping by OODLES of DOODLES.  I've been MIA for a while, longer than I realized, and it wasn't intentional.  The past year has been the hardest of my life.  After being married 25 years, my husband and I divorced.  I was depressed and all the fun activities I loved just left me for a while.  Good news is I'm back, and even though my life is still hard, and I face many daily struggles, I'm not going to let it keep me down.  I have many good things to be thankful for such as God, my two boys, friends and family.  I look forward to blogging again and hope you will continue to stop by and maybe even join my blog.  Enjoy this wonderful Fall season!  I love the cooler temps and the changing colors, it's my favorite time of year. 

Thanks,
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Love that picture. Would love to be there reading a book rightn ow!
    (dreamlily from swapbot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely fall color... <3

    Keep Calm and Carry On ^^

    ReplyDelete